Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BITTERSWEET...

Dear Parents and Students:

I am writing this letter to inform you that I will not be returning to UPA this school year.  I have accepted a position as a Fourth Grade Teacher for a school in Ypsilanti.  I will be closer to my home and family.  I am so excited to pursue this new experience (SWEET), but I will miss each and everyone of my students and parents (BITTER).

I will continue to communicate with all of you through Edmodo, and would love for you to keep in contact with me at my personal email:  susangwagner@att.net.  I cherish the relationships that were established and built last schol year with both students and parents.

I believe in each and every one of you:  your strengths, your willingness to learn, listen, and accept each other and others, and the compassion you have for life.  You all have amazing goals and I know that I will hear about your amazing accomplishments through the years.  

Have a wonderful year of exploring.

I wish you and your child nothing but the best in future endeavors.

Educationally yours, and with much love,


Mrs. Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment